The new Shang Palace Mini Eight Treasures features 2 variety of mini baked mooncakes: Chocolate with Assorted Nuts that could possibly pass off as a chocolate bar if you freeze it: and a sweet-savoury Salted Taro with Red Bean and Almond. There is also a decadent, limited edition Mini Baked Custard with Bird’s Nest, that's sure-fire way to impress the in-laws.
Most of their baked mooncake flavours this year come in a reduced sugar version, so you do not have to worry about that extra slice, or two, this Mid-Autumn Festival.
Shang Palace’s mooncakes are available for purchase online from 24 July to 24 September 2018 here. There's also an ongoing 15% discount for all orders till 22 September 2018 (except the Signature Mini Baked Custard with Bird’s Nest).
Shang Palace, Shangri-La Singapore Selection of Mooncakes 2018
- Reduced Sugar White Lotus Seed Paste with Four Yolks - $118, per box of 4
- Reduced Sugar White Lotus Seed Paste with Double Yolks - $84, per box of 4
- Reduced Sugar White Lotus Seed Paste with Single Yolk - $82, per box of 4
- Reduced Sugar Plain White Lotus Seed Paste - $72, per box of 4
- Mixed Nuts with Chicken Sausage Ham - $75, per box of 4
- Signature Mini Baked Custard with Bird’s Nest, $118, per box of 8
- Baked mooncake with assorted nuts - $68, per box of 4
Photos courtesy of Shangri-La Singapore