Heritage brand Old Seng Choong wows with a tempting selection of three new traditional baked flavours and four new alcoholic snowskins, packaged their signature and gorgeous, retro tin packaging.
On top of their 'Four Heavenly Kings' of traditional baked variations, you can now savour 'Four Heavenly Beauties' of alcoholic creations like Brandy Cherry Snowskin with an aromatic brandy and dark cherry middle, zesty Yuzu Martini, Bailey Whiskey with crunchy white chocolate pearls, and a rich Rum & Raisin with Dark Chocolate Pearl Snowskin that's inspired by the brand’s well-loved rum balls.
Some new baked creations include White Lotus Paste with Durian Paste, a smooth mix of white lotus paste with twist of durian paste, and the unique Longan with Wugu with a filling made with pure dried longan paste, dried longan and a mix of five different seeds and berries.
Old Seng Choong's mooncakes are available for purchase till 23 September 2018 for online, and 24 September 2018 for booth sales. There's an also an online-exclusive promotion of 25% discount till 16 September, and 20% discount between 17 and 24 September 2018. Additional 5% off for DBS/POSB/Maybank card holders. Order online at www.oldsengchoong.com.
Old Seng Choong's Selection of Mooncakes 2018
- Four Heavenly Kings - $68.80, box of 4 (flavours also sold individually)
- White Lotus Paste with Yolk Blend
- White Lotus Paste with Yolk Blend & Mixed Seeds
- Black Sesame with Yolk Blend & Melon Seeds
- White Lotus Paste with Melon Seeds
- Four Heavenly Beauties - $68.80, box of 4
- Brandy Cherry Snowskin
- Yuzu Martini Snowskin
- Bailey Whiskey with White Chocolate Pearl Snowskin
- Rum & Raisin with Dark Chocolate Pearl Snowskin
- Mao Shan Wang Durian Snowskin - $88, box of 4
- White Lotus Paste with Durian Paste - $68.80, box of 4
- White Lotus Paste with Melon Seeds - $60.80, box of 4
- White Lotus Paste with Yolk Blend - $68.80, box of 4
- White Lotus Paste with Yolk Blend & Mixed Seeds - $68.80, box of 4
- Black Sesame with Yolk Blend & Melon Seeds - $68.80, box of 4
- Longan with Wugu - $68.80, box of 4
- Wu Ren with Bakwa - $68.80, box of 4
Photos courtesy of Old Seng Choong