Jointly organized by Resorts World Sentosa (RWS), home to the most number of Michelin stars in Singapore, and international gourmet festival curators Savour Events, inaugural edition of mega gourmet extravaganza The GREAT Food Festival is happening this weekend till 24 September 2017 at Resorts World at Sentosa.
The first of its kind in Singapore, the event spans across 215,000 square feet, and will feature 40 international and local culinary celebrities, showcasing over 100 signature dishes, heritage-inspired dishes and 300 delectable pastries.
The GREAT Food Festival is grouped five different segments:
- Star Chef Arena, the biggest collection of Michelin-starred and award-winning chefs presenting over 50 dishes
- Heritage Lane, where you can savour the most authentic and must-try traditional dishes from over 10 cuisines
- Rollin’ Sweet Times, Asia’s largest dessert and pastry showcase
- Feast of Kings, where you can join Michelin-starred chefs in some exclusive dining experiences
- Connoisseur Collection, a sensational series of 4-hands dinners taking place on 25 and 26 September where award-winning chefs from the Star Chef Arena meet the accomplished Resident Chefs of RWS in a rare team-up
For more information or ticketing, visit TGFF’s website at https://www.tgff.com.sg/.
Below are some of the sneaks at the exclusive media preview, highlight being this super fluffy Soufflated Farm Egg with Beluga Caviar and Champagne Sauce with Spinach from the upcoming one-night-only, 4-hands dinner between one of London’s most exciting young chefs, Ben Spalding, and Chef Benjamin Halat at CURATE on 26 September 2017.